- Exfoliate your skin and shave the night before your spray tan. This will remove any dead skin that would soon flake off and thereby lengthens the duration of your tan.
- Avoid wearing make-up, lotions and deodorants before your tan. These items may interfere with the solution and cause it to not develop properly.
- You may wear whatever you are comfortable in during your spray tan. A dark colored bathing suit, thongs, topless, or nude.
- Men may wear underwear or posing suits. Disposable bikinis and boxers are available if desired.
- Wear loose fitting clothes after your tan. Avoid tight fitting clothes. The bronzer may rub off on clothes but will wash out of most fabrics.
- Please ask about our sticky feet and hairnets.
- Ask your spray technician for a pre-tan skin preparation program that will produce the best results.
Taking Care of Your Beach Bum Tan
- Sunless spray results will vary by individual but should last approximately 6-10 days with proper maintenance.
- Wait 8-10 hours before showering, swimming or sweating (exercising).
- The cosmetic bronzing color you see immediately will wash off with your first shower. The DHA will continue to develop your tan over the next 24 hours.
- Moisturize your skin daily after your tan. Ask your spray technician for a maintenance plan to prolong your tan.